Awesome Tutos ¶
A curated list of tech tutos to share and to refer back to.
More often than not, I find myself in the need of refering back to a good tutorial I read about a certain piece of tech. Sometimes it's for myself, sometimes it's to share to an intern or to go along a comment in a code review. But every time I look for the link. Hopefully that list will solve that.
The reader can refer back to guides as she sees fit. They might still be work in progress. They provide a structure for knowledge sharing around a couple areas:
- Python software engineering
- Work that happen in a Data Team
- Machine Learning Engineering and Data Science
|Git||Applied ML Research|
Some nice reads don't fit into guides at this time, so I include them in "Others".
Alongside reading those guides, I advise following those courses in order:
- [ ] First Day on GitHub | GitHub Learning Lab
- [ ] First Week on GitHub | GitHub Learning Lab
- [ ] DevOps with GitHub Actions | GitHub Learning Lab
To the extent possible under law, Louis Guitton has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.